Wednesday, July 14, 2010

favorite lines from a bunch of movies + a few links

Sour cream and onion chips, and some dip man, beef jerky, Hagen Daz ice cream bars, Capn' Crunch with the little crunch berries, pizzas, we need two big pizzas man, everything on them, chocolate gotta have chocolate, graham crackers, and little marshmallowes, we'll make some smores man! Water, whole lot of water and............Funyuns...Yeah!

* * * * * * *

Yo Osama. Plan the Jihad on your own time.

* * * * * * *

I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!



* * * * * * *

First, I'm going to use you as a human shield then take the endoscopic trocar from the table and kill him with it. Then I was thinking about breaking your neck.

* * * * * * *

I think I'm doing pretty good for a 15 year old with a wife and a baby!

* * * * * * *

He was full of plans. Have you got any plans, Jim? Do you want us to find a cure and save the world or just fall in love and fuck? Plans are pointless. Staying alive's as good as it gets.

* * * * * * *

ROCKY LOVES EMILY! ROCKY LOVES EMILY!

* * * * * * *

Your mama is so poor her tits are real. Your mama so ugly she only be married once. Your mama so fat she uses Mexico-the whole country-as her tanning bed.

* * * * * * *

I'll tell you what you need is a phatty boom batty blunt, and then I guarantee you'll see a sailboat, an ocean, and maybe even some of them mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit. Look at me, look at me you sloppy bitch!

* * * * * * *

I've never spoken of him to anyone until now, not even your grandfather. A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets, but now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson, and he saved me, in every way that a person can be saved.

* * * * * * *















* * * * * * *



In Russian prisons your life story is written on your body in tattoos. You don't have tattoos, you don't exist.

* * * * * * *

Mark my face, for the next time you see it, it will be the last thing you see on this earth.

-----------------------------------------






 

No comments:

Post a Comment